For the purpose of European Union Data Protection legislation, We (as defined and detailed in this website (our Site) are the data controller.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we employ security measures designed to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
We may disclose your personal information to:
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
European Union visitors are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
Any electronic communications we send always includes an Unsubscribe link allowing you to easily remove your contact information from our database. In the event you prefer to contact us, we welcome your communication via our site contact form.
We collect your contact information via offers to opt in on the website, event signups or purchases, each of which is done by you and as a request.
We hate SPAM as much as you do and NEVER send unsolicited email, nor do we share, rent or sell your information to anyone. If you feel you have not given permission to hear from us, unsubscribe or contact us.
The cookies we and our business partners use on this website are broadly grouped into the following categories:
Essential – Some of the cookies on our website are essential for us to be able to provide you with a service you have requested. An example of this would be a cookie used to enable you to log into your account on the website or which allows communication between your browser and the website. Our cookie preference cookie described in the section “How can I reject or opt out of receiving cookies?” is also an essential cookie. You may not be able to use our website without these cookies.
Analytics – We use analytics cookies to helps us understand how users engage with our website. An example is counting the number of different people coming to our website or using a particular feature, rather than the total number of times the site or feature is used. Without this cookie, if you visited the website once each week for three weeks we would count you as three separate users. We would find it difficult to analyse how well our website was performing and improve it without these cookies.
Social Sharing – We use third party cookies to allow you to share content directly on the social networking/sharing sites like Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Examples would be if you wanted to “like” or “tweet” about us or our products or services. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below for more details.
Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below for more details.
If you do not wish cookies to be stored on your machine, you can do the following:
Please be aware that disabling cookies may impact the functionality of this website.
Some of the cookies described in the “What Cookies are used on this Website” section above are stored on your machine by third parties when you use our website. Third parties may also read cookies on your browser to collect information or to serve content or advertisements to you. We have no control over these cookies or how the third parties use them. They are used to allow that third party to provide a service to us, for example analytics.
For more information on these cookies and how to disable them, please see:
Third Party: Facebook Type of cookies: Social Sharing – Facebook store cookies which allow the Facebook “Like” social sharing functionality but only if you click on the Facebook “Like” button on our website or log in using your Facebook account. More information and how to opt-out: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
1. This website promotes the business referred to on it. In these conditions, the business will be referred to as ‘we’ and/or ’our’.
2. A wide range of intellectual property rights are used in and relating to this website, including:
3. We are the owner or the authorised licensee of these intellectual property rights. You agree not to copy any content (including images) on this website without our consent.
4. If you access or use any part of this website you agree to these conditions. If you do not want to agree to these conditions, do not access or use this website.
5. We may change these conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use the website you agree to all the changes we make to these conditions.
7. You cannot use this website:
8. If you provide any material to this website (for example, by providing ratings and reviews, comments, articles, or uploading any other content in any format (including video)) (each “User Content”). You agree to grant us permission, irrevocably and free of charge, to use User Content (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide, for our own marketing, research and promotional activities and our internal business purposes which may include providing the User Content to selected third party partners, service providers, social media and networking sites.
9. You own your User Content at all times, and you continue to have the right to use it in any way you choose.
10. By providing any User Content to the Website you confirm that your User Content:
11. If you do not want to grant us the permissions set out above, please do not provide any material to the Website
12. We have no obligation to publish your User Content on the Website and we retain the right to remove any User Content at any time and for any reason.
13. We do not edit, pre-vet or review any User Content displayed on the Website. If you believe that any User Content does not comply with the requirements set out in this paragraph, please notify us immediately. We will then review the User Content and, where we deem it appropriate, remove it within a reasonable time.
14. You use the website at your own risk.
15. You should not rely on the website for advice.
16. As far as the relevant laws allow, we do not guarantee that:
17. There is no limit to what we and the people who provide our services will be liable for if someone dies or is injured because of our negligence or because we have committed fraud.
18. Under no circumstances will we, the owner or operator of this website, or any of their group companies, employees, officers or agents, or any other organization involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the website be liable for any loss of:
19. If we do not keep to these conditions, they will only be liable for losses you have suffered as a direct result. We are not liable to you for any other losses whether such losses are because we have not kept to our obligations or contract, because of something we have done or not done in negligence, due to defamatory statements or liability for a product or otherwise as a result of:
20. These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
21. If we are a company based in the United States: The laws of the state of New York (without reference to its conflict of laws principles) apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United States. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although, these places may have different laws from the laws of the state of New York, by using the website you agree that the laws of the state of New York will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country and/or state that you live in.
22. If we are a company based in the United Kingdom: The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although, these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using the website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.